Couples & Individual emails

Read testimonials from other peoples' experiences with me.

Couples & Individual emails

Postby TantraAnn » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 pm

DEAR FORUM GUESTS; INSTEAD OF POSTING SINGLE EMAIL TESTIMONIALS HERE, I'M ATTACHING A FEW FROM THE RECENT MONTHS. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND ANY OR ALL OF THE REVIEWS!! here are a few:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ann,
Thank you so much for sharing your time with us. It was an incredible experience for both of us, and certainly the highlight of our vacation. You provided us a wonderful opportunity to connect, explore, and learn. Your insights and inner strength are so incredible, and you continue to leave a lasting impact on us.
Just wanted to let you know we both had an amazing experience with you in Las Vegas! We certainly hope to see you again the next time we are in town (hopefully by next spring again), and to expand on our exploration and learning with you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest Ann,
We learned a lot from you and will continue to do our "homework".
You have a gift for creating a welcoming and safe environment in which to experience sensuality.
We would definitely love to get together again next time we are in Vegas.
With warmth and gratitude,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ann,
I just want to thank you for the beautiful and memorable evening. So happy you were able to
make time for us to bring you to Illinois for our extended session. Randy and I will never forget that and look forward
to seeing you in Vegas sometime in the future. Your patience, love, and knowledge was deeply felt.
You made me feel at ease and appreciated. I believe Randy and I connected on
new levels and will continue to do so thanks to you. Thank you so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolutely one of the most healing and erotic sensual experiences in my life. Thank you. Will repeat soon and my friends will all want to see you too. :)
Hello Ann,

I was reflecting earlier on our time together almost a month ago now, and wanted to touch base and see how you are doing.

I started reading the book "Impersonal Life" that you recommended while taking a few days off last week in Palm Desert. I am enjoying what I am reading so far. To be honest, it was so hot (104 last Wednesday), that even reading by the pool was a challenge! So I look forward to finding time this weekend to get back into it. Were you ever able to listen to some of the Deva Premal music I recommended?

While I have immense gratitude for our session (your beauty, sharing and touch); I am finding that what I really appreciated was meeting you as a person. I enjoyed meeting you, our conversation and discovering the wonder of a person who has a kindred soul to my own.

Thank you once again for your blessing..
With love and gratitude,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Miss Ann,

I can't thank you enough for sharing your time and your self with me last evening. I felt that I was able to quickly connect with you in a way I've never experienced with anyone else. OK, I know... You probably get that a lot, and I think it's a testament to your ability tune in to the needs of others. I've really been craving the type of physical, emotional, and spiritual contact that we shared last night, and even though it was for only a few brief moments (relatively), I will never forget the warmth of your touch.

You are truly an amazing woman, and I felt like a part of me walked out the door when you left. Even though the room felt empty, my heart and mind felt much more whole; then, and now. I only wish I could have focused on you a bit more so that maybe you could experience the level of attention and appreciation that I was getting from you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ann,

Words cannot adequately express how much I enjoyed our time together. You have a unique and very special gift for being able to look inside someone, see what they need, and fulfill that need either through physical touch, words of encouragement and enlightenment, or both. You are a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful spirit, and that's a rare find.

I just wanted to take a quick moment to let you know that your generosity in giving of yourself is very much recognized and appreciated.
`A Beautiful Escape`
TantraAnn

Return to SEEKER'S REVIEWS